1. I don't get to spend more than five minutes a week on computer games.
2. The only massive multi-player online game I ever played was Meridian.
3. I had a serious injury to my left ankle back in medical school that keeps me from playing basketball or volleyball, which I enjoy, or any other game requiring rapid stops and movements.
4. I'm old enough to have seen ST:TOS during the original run.
5. I also saw Miss Frances' Ding-Dong School in ITS original run.
6. I haven't been able to tolerate Saturday Night Live since early in the 1980s.
7. I'm Libertarian in views, though sometimes I vote Republican and/or Democrat. Never voted for Nader, though.
So, here's punishment. I tag sekl, sekl, sekl, sekl, sekl, sekl, sekl. HA!